Thursday, June 25, 2020

Queen Bee & Brushed Notecards...

I finished up a custom order last week for a little girl who needed to send thank-yous to her friends and family for her birthday gifts.

FIRST OFF...how AWESOME is that...a girl at the age of 7 is already getting used to sending Thank You cards!

SECONDLY...look how CUTE these cards are. I kept them rather simple because I knew she would be mailing most of them and I didn't want her to have to pay all the extra postage (plus we all know how even with the extra postage, highly embellished cards get banged up in the process.

I used my Cricut to cut her name out of a piece of White Daisy cardstock measuring 4 x 5.25 and then used the Queen Bee Stamp Set to stamp the CUTE little heart doodled line over her name to break up the white space. The flower is from the Brushed bundle...


--------------------------------------------------------------------
I even stamped the envelope...there's nothing like a decorated envelope to set the mood....AND by using our White Cards & Envelopes Value Pack, I always have an envelope handy!

Thanks for looking...I hope you are inspired to send Thank-Yous and teach your children and grandchildren to as well (I know I am!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....