Monday, June 1, 2020

Garden Tags SOTM Blog Hop...

Welcome to the GLORIOUS month of June!!! I know it may seem, to some of you, that June won't be any different but I beg to differ. NO MORE homework and hopefully more days in the SUN, even if it is in our own backyards.

I am celebrating a brand new month with 21 other CTMH Consultants to bring you artwork featuring this month's SOTM, Garden Tags.



If you've come from Becca's Blog, you're on the right track...keep hopping around until you get back to where you started. If you're starting here, WELCOME! If you get lost along the way, you can always head on over to Melinda's Blog and see a complete list!

I made a card using a masking technique to get a repetitive image across the bottom of my card. I then used Watercolor Pencils and my Clear Shimmer Brush to color them in and then used a Peach Shimmer Brush to add some paint splatters...


---------------------------------------------------------
I finished it off by using the Tags and Tabs Thin Cuts and adding 3D Foam Tape to pop it off the card. The twine I used is retired and from my stash (it's a BIG stash...hehehehe)...


Remember...SOTMs are only available during the month and you can purchase it for as little as $5 with a qualifying order! Head on over to my website to SHOP and DON'T FORGET to add the SOTM to your cart before checking out!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you'll continue the hop by heading on over to Krista's Blog and see what she has to share! Don't forget to visit ALL the blogs and leave love along the way!


10 comments:

  1. So pretty Katy!! Love, the masking & using that stamp as a border (that was my least favorite of the set ;) ....might not be anymore -- LOL!) Thanks for sharing your gift of creating! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea of stamping the flowers along the bottom of your card - simply beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Pretty ....love the 'garden effect' all across the bottom of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you have layered the tag over the stamped border!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card, it is lovely, softer colours were the right choice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty. I love how you stretched this stamp to create your background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a pretty idea, I will have to give it a go.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card. Love the repetitive stamping across the bottom,the subtle coloring, and the glitter splatter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great idea! Thanks for the inspiration. That tag was the most difficult of the set for me to use, but I really like what you created.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....