Sunday, May 31, 2020

What Day is it, Anyway - Rainbow Sponged Card....

I have another cute card to share with you guys featuring a couple of stamp sets from the Stay Home Special from CTMH.

If you recall, I made a couple of cards last weekend showcasing the same stamp sets and rainbow pattern but THIS CARD adds some sponging with my NEW Blender Brushes and I just LOVE the result.

I started off random stamping the little virus icon diagonally across my card front using several Exclusive Inks from CTMH: Pansy, Raspberry, Nectarine, Canary, Green Apple and Carolina...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I finished off by grouping two of the color rows together then using my blending brushes to sponge the LIGHTER of the two colors over the rows...



If you are new to sponging or using blending brushes, I by no means am an expert...in fact this was my FIRST TIME using blending brushes so you can SEE that they are SUPER EASY to use and get used to. Check out the process video below and see how easy it is!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....