Monday, May 11, 2020

Cherish Motherhood with H2H...

The H2H Blog is challenging us to celebrate ANGEL MOTHERS (or whatever else you can derive from that).

I chose to celebrate being a Mother in a 1-page Layout featuring the Cherish key from the Everyday Moments Cricut Collection. If you recall, I worked with this key a couple of weeks ago and I fell in LOVE with it. You can check out the other artwork {{{here}}}.

So, let's take a look at my layout. I used the Stitched Together line and it's BRAND NEW! I also threw in some of the May 2020 SOTM (you can get it for only $5 with a  qualifying purchase)...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are some closeups of all the little details...
---------------------------------------------------------
those ADORABLE wooden buttons are from the Stitched Together line and they have different patterns on them...the thread is from my stash!




Thanks so much for stopping by!

Don't forget to check out the other DT Members and their interpretation of this week's challenge.

1 comment:

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....