Saturday, June 13, 2020

Creative Way to Use Tags - Creative Design Team...

I hope you are all enjoying your weekend...it's so HOT here in Texas but I am staying INSIDE and enjoying crafting, cooking and watching a little bit of Netflix!

I have joined my crafty girls over on YouTube to bring you a Creative Design Team collaboration featuring CREATIVE WAYS TO USE TAGS!

Here's a look at my project as well as the YouTube video to follow along!

I used the Tags and Tabs Thin Cuts as well as all things Stitched Together INCLUDING the Exclusive Cricut Collection...







Don't forget to hop on over to my YouTube video and expand the description to visit the other girls' channels and see what creative uses for tags they've shared...I can tell you that they are all FABULOUS!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....