Thursday, April 2, 2020

These Are My People and Let's Stay Home...

I am a BIG storyteller and memorykeeper. In fact, if you follow me on Instagram, you'll see that I use those as hashtags for almost every project I post.

So...when CTMH came out with the These Are My People Cut Above Kit (6x8 Album) and the Let's Stay at Home stamp set, I just KNEW I had to use the two to document these unprecedented times!

Here's a look at the first of many pages I will be using to document our 'time off'...and I will be creating some chronologically and some by activity (working out, walking, school work, etc).

----------------------------------------------------
I customize the title on the right page to include an alphabet stamp to ink up "@" and then cut off the bottom portion of one of the images to get the HOME...and then let my daughter write the steps to doing an at-home tattoo...

Here's a look at the complete 6x8 Album...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....