Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Everyday Life & Blue Skies...

I played with the Everyday Life key from the Everyday Moments Cricut Collection again and this time I used a NEW product line that will debut May 1st!

If you recall, I used this Cricut key last week to make these layouts...this time I took it a whole other direction and made some BEAUTIFUL rainbow patterns with the overlay and the Blue Skies product line!

There's only TWO WAYS to get your hands on the Blue Skies product line:

  1. Blue skies is only available for CTMH Consultants BUT you can order you some directly through me (not my website...through me). If you're local, I can add it to my order and do a porch drop...if you are NOT local, I can have it shipped directly to your home or office! Message me if you want some before anyone else!
  2. Sign up for the May 2nd Nat'l Scrapbooking Day Virtual event and order your Blue Skies Cut Above Kit to play along on that day!

Take a look at the process videos below to see the full layouts...thanks for watching!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....