Monday, April 27, 2020

Stripes with H2H...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEEK to me!!! I am going to embrace a quiet week with HOPEFULLY more crafting! I don't know about you but I've been IN MY CRAFT ROOM non-stop since all the extra-curricular activities of the kids has ceased. 

In fact...I played in my craft room this weekend and knocked out this FUN layout for the STRIPES Challenge over on the H2H Challenge Blog. Let's take a look and see if you can catch the sneak peeks...

I used the Mix-Ins (retires April 30th) as well as some left-overs from some Cricut projects I worked on this weekend (I just LOVE it when I can use up scraps...don't you!)...

-------------------------------------------------
Here are some closeups...not only did I used some STRIPED UV-Coated Cardstock, I also used the left-over Cricut cuts to resemble STRIPES...and then there's the JOURNALING STRIPES...
--------------------------------------------------
Check out the doodling on the inside of the flowers...I think it adds that little extra something for this FUN layout, don't you...
-------------------------------------------------
The splatters are from my Sapphire Shimmer Brush and I FINALLY remembered to do it before I got everything else adhered down. If you watch any of my YouTube videos, you know what I'm talking about...lol

THANK YOU so much for stopping by!

Don't forget to check back RIGHT HERE (and everywhere you can find me on social media) on May 1st to see this FUN new line from CTMH REVEALED!

If you want it NOW, head on over to my website and check out the NSD workshops!

Now...head on over to the H2H Challenge Blog and see what the other DT Members are sharing for their STRIPES projects! 


If you like this sketch and want to try your hand at it, check out the Citrus Twist Kits Blog...I just LOVE their sketches!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....