Monday, April 13, 2020

Pet-Pourri with H2H...

HAPPY MONDAY!!! I know it may seem like all the days are running together but I feel it's my duty to keep you guys informed of what day of the week it is...lol.

Like TODAY is where the H2H Challenges Blog brings you another challenge to create with and this week's challenge is PET-POURRI!!! 

I decided to play with the Seas the Day Cardmaking Kit because the little "pets" in this stamp set are ADORABLE!

Here's a look at the card...I used a FUN kissing technique with my stamps for this card. The Workshop instructions tell you how to do it so it's SUPER SIMPLE and adds that extra special something...
----------------------------------------------
I cut the crab out from 3 different patterns of B&T that come with the Seas the Day Paper Packet. Then I used the negative piece left over from cutting this cute little crab out using the Thin Cuts that come with the Card Kit. AND, now I still have all the cute little crabs cut out that I can use on other projects!
------------------------------------------
I decorated the inside with scraps of paper from the Seas The Day Paper Packet...

Thanks for stopping by!

I hope you'll head on over to the H2H Challenges Blog and see what the other DT Members created as well as PLAY ALONG with us...you have until the end of April to show us your Pet-Pourri projects!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....