Friday, April 3, 2020

Let's play with another sketch...

Here's my PSA...

CREATE, CREATE, CREATE...let's not lose ourselves in all the "extra" stuff we have to do...let's not let the dirty dishes and the umpteenth load of dishes we've done define us...let's not let the 700th meal we've cooked in 3 weeks get us down. LET'S GET IN OUR CRAFT ROOMS and relieve that stress and do something for ourselves!

In order to make that SUPER SIMPLE, I'm continuing to post these FREE sketches from CTMH as well as the layouts I made using the patterns.

Here's a look at the pattern I used from the Imagine How-To Book (retired but we still have some patterns we can share). I shared the sketch and made the layout during a FB LIVE I did with my customers in my FB VIP Group (If you want an invitation, simply order something from my website and I'll add you)...

---------------------------------------------
Here's a look at the layouts using These Are My People Paper Packet & Sticker Sheet...
------------------------------------------
Here's the left page...
-----------------------------------------------
Here's the right page...

Thank you so much for stopping by and DON'T FORGET to download this FREE pattern so you can GET CRAFTY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....