Wednesday, May 1, 2019

To My Bestie SOTM Blog Hop...

Welcome to this month's SOTM Blog Hop featuring TO MY BESTIE...


We have 20 CTMH Consultants participating this month which means you will get TONS of inspiration in a small window of time...all from the comfort of wherever you are!

If you've come from Terry's Blog, you're on the right track...keep hopping around until you get back to where you started. If you are starting here, WELCOME!!!

You all know I'm a "layout girl" but I LOVE this stamp set for cards so I decided to make one that could easily go to any of my friends but I have my BESTIE in mind (we've been best friends since the 3rd grade and aside from the "Freshman 15" that has been hanging around for 20+ years, these two girls could easily BE US!)

---------------------------------------
I used some of the B&T from the NEW True Love Collection...and those NEW Rose Gold Loose Sequins are the die for! The tiny little bouquet of flowers is colored with our Watercolor Pencils. Their hair is colored with our ShinHan Markers and represents my BESTIE and I so well...


---------------------------------------
Here is a CAS (Clean and Simple) version and the version you see me make in the process video below...the more I thought about it, the more I decided it needed some bling and the friend on the left needed to hold the flowers her hand was drawn to intend to (does that make sense...lol). PLUS this shows you how much a little bling can do...the two cards look totally different to me!


Here is a short process video showing this card start-to-finish (minus the sequins because I decided on those after the fact).



Thanks for stopping by!

Your next stop is the very talented JAYMA...head on over and see what she has to share!

6 comments:

  1. Breathtaking card! I love the clean design and how you used papers for the shirts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful paper piecing! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TFS how you cut out the shirts. I was wondering about that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that you paper pieced the tops, and used different mediums to color the image. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card to celebrate a special friendship!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It’s always inspirational to catch up on your blog! Great work! 🏆🏆🏆

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....