Monday, May 27, 2019

Besties with H2H...

ONLY ONE MORE WEEK in the month of May and we are celebrating BESTIES over at the H2H Challenge Blog...PERFECT timing since the May 2019 SOTM is TO MY BESTIE!

I chose to use the SOTM to make this card using the NEW Mix-Ins which has beautiful patterns in Black, Ballerina & Gray.

Here's my card...I used various sizes of the Thin Cuts - Fancy Tags...

--------------------------
Check out that twine...it's part of the Adventure Ribbon Pack which is on CLEARANCE over on my website...


Don't forget to check out the other DT Members and see what they have made to inspire you. And, don't forget to play along with us at the H2H Challenge Blog!


1 comment:

  1. Oh...oh...oh! I LOVE this. I'm so totally stealing this idea for future use. Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....