Monday, May 20, 2019

Seasonal Expression 2 Blog Hop...

Welcome to the Seasonal Expression 2 Blog Hop featuring ALL NEW PRODUCTS from Close To My Heart!



We have 20 CTMH Consultants hopping tonight and it will be packed full of FABULOUS NEW PRODUCT!

If you came from Melinda's Blog, you're on the right track...keep on hopping 'till you get back to where you started. If you're starting here, WELCOME!!!

Now let's see what I made...I decided to use the SWEET GIRL line and it is soooo pretty! In fact I'm currently contemplating redoing the few pages I've completed of my daughter's album to this line (yes...I'm a scrapbooker and I only have a few pages done in her baby album and, YES, she is over 5 years old...lol)


Check out the SWEET GIRL line and find out it's not just for babies...like the card on top - it could go to one of your girlfriends...in fact, I'm thinking about redoing it and putting the saying "hey, girl, hey"...what do y'all think?

Now hop on over to Michelle's Blog and see what she has to share!

4 comments:

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....