Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Make the Cut Technique Blog Hop...

How can it be the middle of May already...sheeesh!

Well, at least that means we get to bring you another FUN Blog Hop featuring CTMH Consultants showing you different "techniques". This month's blog hop is all about the CUTS...and CTMH has so many options for you!

We only have 10 Consultants participating this month so it won't take you long to get TONS of inspiration!

If you've come from Melissa's Blog, you're on the right track...keep on hopping 'till you get back to where you started! If you're starting here, WELCOME!

I decided to use one of the May 2019 Specials called BRING BACK MY PACK - ZOE which when Zoe was first released several years ago, it was ONE OF MY FAVES!!!! I am SO EXCITED to be able to order it and play with it again...especially with the 12x12 sticker sheet! Anywho...I wanted to make a layout featuring my daughter's new dog...here's the layout!

 -----------------------------------------------------------
I was inspired by the technique "make the cut" to use several of my Thin Cuts (all circles in various sizes) to diecut a piece of 5x12 White Daisy Cardstock then trim down a 6x12 flipflap to house all those GORGEOUS Rose Gold Loose Sequins.
---------------------------------------------------
The title is made using these FABULOUS White Alphabet Foam Stickers...they are truly divine!!! I penciled in some journaling lines where I'll add my journaling after I post to the internets...lol 

-----------------------------------------------------------
Here's a look at all the Thin Cuts laid out on my diecut mat. I used only the largest circle from the Shaker Window & Confetti Thin Cuts then all 4 circles from the Stitched Circles and Basic Circles Thin Cuts....

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you'll continue to hop on over to Valerie's Blog and see what she has to share!



10 comments:

  1. So very cute! I would love to know how you used the flip flaps for the sequins without them all settling in the bottom?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So love this page and what you did with the cirles! And new dog?! He's cute! I wondered what you meant the other night when you said dogs barking... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you used the different sized circle dies to create your shaker windows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Great layout and love all those shaker circles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous page. Love love love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love this! 🥰 I would have never thought to stick a flip-flap underneath. GENIUS

    ReplyDelete
  7. So FUN...and beautiful!! You had me guessing on your earlier "sneak peek" photos of this creation. LOVE what you did with our shakers!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK, I'm doing this for Layout a Day (LOAD) thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great idea/use of the negative space. It's always hard to pick just 1-2 Thin Cuts, this way every one gets to play!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....