Monday, April 2, 2018

Birthday Bash with H2H...

Welcome to this week's H2H Challenge featuring anything and everything BIRTHDAY!!!


I have a good friend who had a birthday last week and I totally missed out on giving her a card so I made this quick card to give to her this week!

I love the colors...the stars...and of course the CELEBRATE sentiment from this month's SOTM, Color Your Life...the stars came from the soon-to-be-retired Stargazer...

--------------------------------------------
Here's a close-up of the stars (stamped in Raspberry, Pixie, Blossom & Bashful)...I added dots using my Journaling Pen and some Bashful Pearls for some embellishment. The word "celebrate" is stamped in Pewter Ink and fussy cut using my Micro-Tip Scissors...

Thanks for stopping by!

I hope you'll stop on over at the H2H Blog and play along with us this week...only "rules" are that you have to use at least one CTMH Product and it needs to fit our BIRTHDAY BASH theme!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....