Monday, April 16, 2018

Framed with H2H...

This week's H2H Challenge is FRAMED...I love this challenge because you're going to see so many takes on this...I have a feeling!

I decided to use a PML card (Pocket Scrapbooking - CTMH style) to make a recruiting card I'm sending to a sweet lady who has displayed interest in joining my CTMH Team...April is a FABULOUS month to do so by the way!

This card is using one of the FREE stamp sets a NEW Consultant gets when they reach the Straight to the Top Level 1 in their first 30 days. The pre-printed PML card from Gimme Some Sugar made this card come together sooooo easily!
----------------------------------------------
And...by adding a little SPARKLE to the heart using my Clear Shimmer Brush, the card goes from ehhh to OMGSH...lol. The arrow and squiggly line under the Bashful heart are from this month's SOTM - Color Your Life... 
--------------------------------
And, I even added a sweet little sentiment (LOVE the brushstroke that comes with this stamp set...what a GREAT way to visually close that sentiment off!)

Thanks for stopping by!

Don't forget to head on over to the H2H Challenges Blog and see what the other DT Members created.



1 comment:

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....