Friday, April 20, 2018

Picture My Life (PML) Blog Hop...

Welcome to the PICTURE MY LIFE (PML) Blog Hop featuring all the nifty things you can do with CTMH's PML Cards.




We have only 20 Consultants participating this month so it won't take you long to hop around to all of them, see their WONDERFUL creations and leave some love along the way!

If you've come from Michelle's Blog, you're on the right track...you'll keep hopping 'till you get back around to where you started!

I decided to remake a card I made a year or so ago...it's such a FUN template and come together soooooo easily with the Summertime PML Cards and a little bit of stamping! Literally, I made this card - START TO FINISH - in 25 minutes during my lunch break!

Ok...here's my card

--------------------------------------------------
Looks like a normal card, right....and look at that CUTE little astronaut from Stargazer. I used my mini-stapler, shin-han markers and journaling pen for the focal piece...
--------------------------------------------------
NOT SO FAST....take a look at this "normal-looking card" when it's open!!!

I used one big PML Card (measures 4x6) and two small ones (each 3x4) to make this fold out card. I used some washi in my stash to attach the smaller cards to the center piece...
---------------------------------------------
and...look at the little pocket made with some Stargazer B&T and zip-strip...perfect for a gift card or some cold hard cash (yes...I only had a $2 bill...lol)


Thanks for stopping by!!!

Don't forget to keep on hopping...your next stop is KRISTA...I'm sure she'll have something super creative to share with you!

6 comments:

  1. This is such a great card and even better that it holds money! And the $2?! That makes me think of my Grandpa. He always used to give us them. I guess I spent them all because I don't have any anymore. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card is adorable and good use of a PML card, but the 2$ bill makes me smile! My kids used to love to collect these. TFS Always, Alayne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card! Your use of the PML cards is fab and the whole thing is just great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!! What a great idea and way to use your PML cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMAZING card....and just so creative!! Thanks so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gotta giggle...we were JUST talking about $2 bills the other night and my youngest didn't believe they were really a "thing"... I'm totally showing him this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....