Monday, April 30, 2018

H2H Tool Time: Vellum...

Another week and another year older for me!!!

This week over at the H2H Challenge Blog we're featuring VELLUM and want you to do the same!

There are a TON of uses for Vellum but I chose to use the most common (to my uses, I guess)...softening a background so your focal piece can stand out more.

I used the soon-to-be-retiring GIMME SOME SUGAR paper pack to create this card and while the wood-grain background piece isn't very overwhelming, I wanted something to break the piece up. This is where the Vellum came in...as you can see, I only used it on the top 1/3 of the card and used my Marvy Journaling Pen to doodle around the edges so you could definitely get the 'break up in pattern' that I wanted.

--------------------------------------------
Vellum can sometimes be hard to adhere to your artwork..the majority of the adhesive used is hidden behind my flowers but I did put tiny dots of Liquid Glass in the corners...to hide that, I doodled. Stamping on Vellum can also be hard so I chose to use a tiny stamp set available only to CTMH Consultant and stamped my sentiment off the Vellum...

Thanks for stopping by on this GLORIOUS Monday...I hope you'll take the time to go check out all the H2H Design Team Members' blogs and see what they did for this challenge.

Don't forget to play along...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....