Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Teacher Hand Santa-tizer gift...

I always have GRAND plans for teacher gifts each year but working full time doesn't always allow for it.

This gift came together quite easily with the help of Starbucks, Sonic, Bath & Body Works, CTMH and CDD Stamps!

-----------------------------------------------
Here are some close-ups...I colored this CUTE little Santa from CDD's November Freebie with CTMH ShinHan Markers and added some little red sparkles for the holly berries!
---------------------------------------------------------
Here's a peek at what's inside the box...a small bottle of "Hand Santa-tizer" from Bath & Body Works, a Starbucks gift card and a Sonic Gift card. Mrs. Higgins also got a jar candle in her favorite Cinnamon scent!
---------------------------------------------------
Here's a look at the envelope I hand-addressed....LOVE writing with Sharpies...I wish this world operated on Sharpies & Mechanical Pencils...lol
------------------------------------
The card came together VERY easily because it's one of CTMH's Cut Above Christmas Card Kit...everything was already pre-cut for me...all I did was add the stamp and the sequins!
Thanks for stopping by.

I hope each and every one of you are enjoying your Christmas preparations!

3 comments:

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....