Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Shake in the New Year - SOUS New Year Challenge...

It's my turn to post over at Stuck on U Sketches (SOUS)...Anything New Year is the challenge this week!

As some of you may know, New Year's Day isn't just a new year and another fail at remembering to write 2015...it's my baby's BIRTHDAY!!! My first baby...will be 20 :0( Cannot...believe...it!!!

I contemplated making a birthday card but chose to make a more traditional card...a shaker card with a little bling!

------------------------------------------------
The card shape  and wine glasses are from Lisa's Store (Pretty Paper Graphics)...and I can't remember where I picked up the clock face.

---------------------------------------------
Here's a close-up of the wine glasses...cut from a transparency sheet...
------------------------------------------------------
The HAPPY NEW YEAR was the Miss Kate Cuttables Freebie yesterday...I cut it apart and put the "New Year" on the inside...

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to link up your own New Year's project before the 9th of January! The ONLY rule we have is to use Die-Cuts!!!


4 comments:

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....