Saturday, December 6, 2014

Homemade Cookies in a Box...

Hey guys and gals...it's Katy from An Inside To My Heart!

I'm SUPER EXCITED to be guest designing over at Jaded Blossom while their talented DT takes a much-needed break for the Holidays!

One of the things I absolutely LOVE about Christmas is BAKING COOKIES!!! When I saw the Cookies for You stamp set, I knew it would be perfect for this family tradition! I originally planned on using it for my December Daily Album but since we haven't come to that activity yet, I decided to make this CUTE box full of everything you need to decorate sugar cookies!

--------------------------------------------------
Here are some closeups...this stamp set actually says a whole LOT more but I wanted it to be a square so I masked it off...LOVE that about Photopolymner stamps...you can see right through them so you know what you're doing!
--------------------------------------------
The recipient will just slip the tag and bow off the box...
---------------------------------------------
And...here's what's inside...

How SIMPLE and CUTE would this be for your neighbors, your co-workers, your grandchildren...anyone who loves to BAKE!!!

Want to make your own...here's what you need:
Ribbon from your stash
Assorted Sprinkles and a cookie cutter 
Box that will fit it all

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to check the Jaded Blossom Blog every day of December for a NEW Guest Designer...talk about LOTS of inspiration!


8 comments:

  1. This is just so awesome. I don't do much baking but my goodness what a fun set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful presentation! What a great gift idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very cute ! what a great treat for a baker !!! love the color combo ! thanks for being a guest designer for us today !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Makes a great holiday gift.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute baking set! I love this idea! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really adorable. I love the layout and this color combo! Plus all the goodies inside are fabulous (I love baking!) Awesome job

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....