Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Simply Inspired by Seasonal Expressions 1...

Welcome to another Simply Inspired Blog Hop brought to you by some pretty FABULOUSLY CREATIVE CTMH Consultants!


This month, we are showcasing the NEW Seasonal Expressions...



If you've come from Dana's Blog, you're on the right track...keep on hopping 'till you get back to where you started! There are only 17 of us so it shouldn't take long!

I decided to go pretty simple for my card using the Mojo Monday Sketch 374...


I used the NEW Hopscotch Paper Packet, Complements, Assortment & PML card.  I also used a new stamp set from the SE1...Wish. I added some NEW Flaxen Extra Thick Twin and a little glittery White Shimmer Trim.


Now hop on over to Tina's Blog for some more AWESOME peeks at the new product...it'll knock your socks off!

Here's the Mojo Monday Sketch I used in case you want to play along!

13 comments:

  1. That is simply stunning! {LOVE}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katy, you truly outdid yourself. Everything about this card is dynamite. The stitching is the perfect finishing touch. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! I love the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome artwork as always Katy. I love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is simply gorgeous!!! Beautiful stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice! The stitching really adds to the card - not that it needed it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh...WOW! This is just fabu-tastic! LOVE your stitching. It really adds so much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. In love with this card! The stitching ROCKS!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great card Katy!!! I love everything about it! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....