Sunday, September 21, 2014

Ribbon, Ribbon Who's Got the Ribbon - UYSBH...

Welcome to this month's USE YOU STASH BLOG HOP (UYSBH)...and it's all about RIBBON!!!

If you've come from Terry's Blog, you're on the right track!!!  Keep on hopping 'till you've seen all 6 blogs that are participating this month!

Now...this blog hop is all about using your STASH so I pulled out some of my favorite retired ribbon and made two cards.

Here's my first using Satin Polkadot Ribbon, Whisper Cardstock, Black Glitter Paper, the NEW Artfully Sent Cartridge (the tie is designed to be a PML card and I just resized it smaller to fit on this 5x5 card) and threw in some Silver Sequins.  The "Congratulations" sentiment is from one of the 3 stamp set you get with the Artfully Sent Cartridge.

---------------------------------------------------------
I used Base & Bling Adhesive Strips to attach the ribbon to my card and I pop-dotted the black tie focal piece with our Thin 3D-Foam Tape!
------------------------------------------------
And here's my second...still using Artfully Sent - this time with some retired Tulle Ribbon, some NEW Black Striped Twill, Purple Glitter Paper and the Scaredy Cat Paper Packet.  The little spider is cut from the Artbooking Cartridge and he's pop-dotted with Thin 3D-Foam Tape.  I know spiders have more eyes that just 2 but this little guy needed something and eyes seemed fitting :0)

---------------------------------------------------------
Here's a close-up of the Tulle behind the web cutout from the Artfully Sent...another PML-intended card but I resized it smaller.
------------------------------------------------------
This inside sentiment is from the Artbooking Cartridge and the word "Happy" is from one of the stamps sets that comes with the Artfully Sent Cartridge.

Thanks for stopping by....I hope you got some ideas for your own Ribbon STASH!!!

Now hop on over to Shirley's Blog and see what RIBBON project she has to share!

5 comments:

  1. Your cards are gorgeous. Perfect ribbons for them, too. Love the way you used them behind your cricut cuts,too. Clever! You are so savvy, my crafty friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, now I will have to get our my slate satin ribbon and my black tulle and who woulda thunk to use the tulle behind an Artfully Sent PML card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cards. These are my two favorite ribbons. When I use them I make precise cuts so I don't waste any. Love the new cartridge card can't wait to get mine.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....