Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Relax and Stay Awhile - #30YearsOfHappy...

I just LOVE this picture of my husband and my baby girl!!!

He was on his iPad and she came up to him, put her arm around his neck and her head on his shoulder then proceeded to watch TV...I was able to capture the moment with my cell phone. 

I used the #30YearsOfHappy stamp set to fill in some of the hexagons...good thing about this stamp set is that there were plenty of sentiments and icons to choose from.

------------------------------------------
I used a couple of paper packets...but the only current one is Seaside and I love the calming colors of this paper...and added some Gold Shimmer Trim and Sequins

-------------------------------------------------------
this sentiment is from the Seaside Complements - I pop-dotted with Thin 3D-Foam Tape...
------------------------------------------------
And here's a close-up of the photo that I love so much...pardon the glare off my flash...
--------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to get your hands on this stamp set...you only have 'till the end of September!  You can get it FREE with a qualifying $30 stamp purchase!


Check out MORE ARTWORK with this versatile stamp set...

4 comments:

  1. That photo captures that sweet moment beautifully! I love how the hexagons frame the picture and how you used the #30yearsofhappy set. The washi tape is a great touch too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love this scrapbook page. And what a sweet picture! Glad you caught it on camera. I love hexagons, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious! I love how you added all the small stamps from the #30yearsofhappy set. Very creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Katy,
    OMG! such a cute layout and that trailer below is just adorable! Welcome to Decorate to Celebrate Design Team and I'm excited to see more of your projects for Decorate to Celebrate!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....