Monday, February 4, 2013

What's all the Buzz about (full post)...

Remember that I offered you a sneak peek into the NEW Idea Book and one of my favorite NEW paper packets, Buzz and Bumble...

Well...here is the entire card as promised!



-----------------------------------------
and the inside...second generation stamped for a lighter effect

If you like this paper packet, you can order it {{{here}}} and if you need some more convincing, check out THIS CARD I made using the same stamp set and the same paper packet!

DON'T FORGET the February specials...

SOTM - Home Sweet Home - click HERE to see how I've used it...


And...$5 Studio J layouts in the month of February!  Want to check out some of my Studio J projects...click {{{here}}}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....