Monday, February 25, 2013

CAS and H2H...

This week's H2H Challenge is keeping it Clean and Simple (CAS)...

In order to keep my feet to the fire and not go in the direction I usually do, I thought a 10-minute challenge would be FUN!  I've been seeing some of the bloggers do 10-minute challenges - where they only have 10 minutes to complete a project - and I thought 'I can do this'!

Here's a snapshot of my phone's timer...

Here's where I stopped...still had time left in fact


Here's what I was able to complete.  I didn't even get out scissors, etc. before starting the clock...just had my Chantilly Paper Packet with accessories in front of me!

 


The inside, however, was done AFTER the 10 minutes :0(


Remember...you have 'till this Saturday, March 2nd to submit your artwork for any of the February Challenges:
Thanks for playing along with us this month...we always enjoy seeing your creations and your take on our Challenges!

2 comments:

  1. It's amazing what can be created in such a short time. Lovely card, Katy! I would not have thought to add the white piece where you put the words. Nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I would have frozen for at least five minutes, lol! Great job! I adore how you used the portion of that cricut cut! The inside of the card is simply fantastic no matter when it was created, lol. I always tend to forget the inside. Excellent inspiration this week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....