Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Chantilly Layout Workshop...

My girls and I met last weekend to do some scrapping and we played with Chantilly

They were able make these four layouts with LOTS leftover for as low as $32 (that included tax and shipping).



-----------------------------------
I loved working with the Chantilly Complements Dimensional Elements...we popped them off the page using 3D Foam Tape and added some Pink Glitter Gems here and there for some sparkle!
 

---------------------------------------
The bottom shape on the left was cut using the Artiste Cartridge - I also used the negative that was left over on this H2H CAS Challenge Card...
-------------------------------
Again...LOVE those Chantilly Complements Dimensional Elements!!!

--------------------------------------
My girls also LOVED working with the Hollyhock Zipper Lace - we used Liquid Glass on the teeth of the zipper to adhere it to the page....my {{{favorite stuff}}}


If you'd like the cutting diagram for these layouts, simple go to my website and order $25 worth of product (before shipping and tax) and I will e-mail you the pdf....easy as that!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....