Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Teacher Box Workshop

This is a workshop using the My Creations Memory Keeper Box (size is box measures about 10" x 3" - give or take) and various papers.

-------------------------------------------------
The first one is for a 1st-grade teacher (I'll post the 4th-grade teacher one on another post)....

Inside.....full of "stuff" teachers need.
This is the CUTEST thing....I got the idea from Vicki who got it from Laurie. My version is pretty plain compared to theirs. It still adds that little "wow" factor to plain pencils, though!
Instead of making 8 notecards from scratch...I found these at Michael's dollar spot and added a stamped apple from CTMH's September Word Puzzle stamp set. LOVE that little apple!!!

I used 3x3 clear bags (opening at the bottom for easy access) for the erasers...there were also bags for post-its and binder clips).

Products used are all CTMH except for the ribbon and the "innards". All paper is CTMH.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....