Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Boom-Di-Ada Cards

This card was one of my favorite!!! (Original Post - June 2, 2008)
--------------------------------------------------
I got inspiration for this card from one of the many blogs I visit daily. I used the circle Coluzzle for the flower and the petals (line up 1/2 of the tiniest circle with your border and cut and it creates a perfect scalloped edge). I also used "Say it in Style" which is the SOTM for May 2008.
Just the flower lifts to show a journal box to write your "Happy, Hello, etc." On this card, I have highlighted "Happy" and "Birthday" to make it a birthday card. You could highlight any sentiment you wanted! Another FYI about this card...I used one of my bigger blocks (4x4) and put on the words on the block so I would only have to stamp once! How COOL is that!!! You can only do that with acrylic stamps!!

1 comment:

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....