Thursday, August 6, 2009

Express Postage....

It's so funny to look at these pages since it was documenting TK turning 6 months old and learning how to sit, etc....he's now almost TWO YEARS OLD!!!! They grow up so fast! I hope you enjoy today's blast from the past....it was a FUN color combo ( Original Post - March 25, 2008).

------------------------------------------------------------
Boy....it's been a while! With moving and the new house and all, I've hardly had time to "create". I took all day Friday as "my time" and spent the day with close friends and created the following.

All supplies are CTMH items except some brown gingham and polka dot ribbon.....LOTS of distressing which is especially nice since our cardstock has the white core. Colors are Breeze, Chocolate, Blush, Sweet Leaf and/or White Daisy & Colonial White. Stamp set is the April SOTM - Express Postage and is a SUPER verstile set.







3 comments:

  1. Katy! These are beautiful...be the pictures do not do justice to them after getting to see them IRL today. Thanks for sharing them at our team gathering. I just love your style!!!

    I'm looking forward to seeing one of your cards as one of the next CTMH Contest winners for April. Best Wishes!!!:O) Hugs, Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are by far one of the most talented CTMH consultants out there! Love your stuff! I will definitely be checking out your site for more inspiration. I just have a small CTMH club that meets once per month. I'm in Texas too (North Fort Worth) How 'bout you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Isn't it amazing how fast kids grow? My "baby" just turned 11 and I find myself shaking my head and wondering where time went. I love, love, love the baby card with all the ribbon. It is super sweet & cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....