Friday, August 7, 2009

Life's Delight Artwork

This paper packet took a while to try out (all the girly colors and I'm an all-boy mother) and I'm so sorry I waited!! This has become, not only one of my favorite paper packets, but another one of my favorite color combos. The layouts are a part of TK's Album and include some pregnancy pictures, "birth" day pictures of my niece CJW (only born 15 days before TK) and some of TK. There is also a 2-page spread of him rolling over and laughing....the cards, I absolutely adore!!! (original post April 21, 2008)

My Cherish Your Memories club layouts and cards with the left overs....


Layout No.1


Layout No. 2


Layout No. 3


Layout No. 4


Close-up of distressing


Close-up of embellishments



Card No. 1


Card No. 2

2 comments:

  1. OOOOHHHHHHH...I love all of it! Now it's my turn to CASE! Beautiful as always Katy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....