Sunday, December 21, 2014

Christmas Colors - UYSBH...

Welcome to this month's Use Your Stash Blog Hop (UYSBH)!!!

It's all about Christmas Colors this go round...and that should be an easy challenge!

If you've come from Sheila's Blog, you're on the right track...keep hopping around 'till you've seen everyone's project!

I would like to share my December Daily Album Cover made using CTMH's Holiday Happenings Book, some red sequins I had in my stash for quite a while as well as some ribbon and baker's twine that's pretty old. 

---------------------------------------------
I also used some brown, green & yellow buttons from a LONG time ago to make a Christmas tree that hangs from the spine...

Don't forget to stop back by to see more of my December Daily Album...you can also catch some peeks on my FB Page as I get them posted!

Now it's time to hop on over to Shirley's Blog and see what Christmas items she's using from her stash!

7 comments:

  1. Cute card. Great idea to use the supplies you have. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute book! Love all the ribbons and sequins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katy, such an amazing idea using buttons to create the Christmas tree dangle! Love your mini album!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Christmas tree made of buttons is too cute! What a clever way to use up some old stuff. I like the triangular patterns on the album cover also. Enjoy the holidays!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute and
    I love the
    button tree!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the ribbons wrapped around the book, but the button Christmas tree is super adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun way to bling up the front of this album!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....