Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Tic-Tac-Toes - Everyone Knows how COOL your are...

Here is a little Valentines treat I made for the ladies at my mom's office.  She loves to give gifts but never has the time to make them...so she usually buys me lunch one day to do it for her...lol

------------------------------------
Tic Tacs for the "tic tac" - nail polish for the "toes" - different size rhinestones for the "X's & O's"...just in case they want to actually play.  This one I put in one of our My Creations Clear Treat Tubes (this one I made for my Mom and I knew she wouldn't mind her tic tacs being loose in the tube - separated by a thin sheet of acetate punched with a circle punch)...
 
------------------------------------
These are the ones she actually gave her girls...all wrapped nicely in a cellophane bag!
 

2 comments:

  1. Katy -

    These are hilarious and totally cute! It would make a fabulous gift for a teen girl party too!

    Paige

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....