Thursday, November 18, 2021

Nov-Dec 2021 Catalog Blog Hop...

Thank you for joining us on this lovely Thursday evening. We have a LOT of NEW Product to show you from the Nov-Dec 2021 Catalog from CTMH.

If you are coming here from Show and Tell with Michelle, you're on the right track! Keep hopping around until you've seen all nine CTMH Makers. If you're starting here, WELCOME!

If you know me and my family then you could've guessed that I would be using Candid Moments since my babies are featured on Page 9 of the Nov-Dec Catalog. In fact...I made that layout (tweaked just a bit) and also used the Candid Moments Scrapbooking Workshop Kit to make three more two-page layouts to feature more photos from our beach trip a couple of years ago. 


and...here are the layouts from the Candid Moments Scrapbooking Kit (tweaked a little as well)...if you love the patterned paper I used for the Layout base on this one, it's an EXCLUSIVE to the Candid Moments Scrapbooking Workshop Kit (that's one of the reasons I always buy the kits - to get the EXCLUSIVES...lol)

-----------------------------------------------------------
This layout is pretty much from the Workshop Kit except I chose to do the circles a little different...I ABSOLUTELY LOVE that ombre patterned paper.
-----------------------------------------------------------
This layout was inspired by a fellow-Maker Brenda Rose - I love the circle stencil from Stencil Pack 2 in the top left and bottom right. I also added some Sundance Shimmer Brush splatters to add some shimmer and shine to this layout.  


Thank you so much for stopping by! You will now head on over the Haley Dyer, the Inky Scrapper Blog to see what NEW PRODUCT she is sharing!

Remember that this catalog is good through the end of December and we've been selling out of fan-favorites lately so hurry and grab what you want before it's all gone!


Find a complete list of blogs here



8 comments:

  1. WOW, gf! You have been super creative! Love ALL of these layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're killing me! I am going to have to get the scrapbooking kit after all!!! LOVE your layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layouts!! WOW,WOW!! When I saw the page 9 layout - it caught my eye and I will definitely be using it in the near future!! now I have 3 more inspirations! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are wonderful! I love these layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of these but, oh my goodness...I didn't need those stencils until I saw that final layout. GORGEOUS! Just. Plain. GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your slight change to the original!! Fantastic layouts!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....