Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Happy National Vanilla Cupcake Day...

Let's celebrate National Vanilla Cupcake Day with a CALORIE-FREE cupcake that is SUPER CUTE!
...
We have the CUTEST new Thin Cut that can be found in the Core Catalog...Cupcake Card Thin Cut...AND since it's in the Core Catalog, that means it's around for longer than 2 months (hoping it won't sell out and it will make it all the way around the calendar until August 2022)...

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's a closeup of that Mocha Glitter Paper I used for the frosting and the Shimmer Trim I used for the sprinkles (if you're wondering an easy way to do that, my process video can be found below)...
--------------------------------------------------------
Don't you just LOVE all the dimension in the cupcake wrapper - I used the Mix-Ins (Nov-Dec) and the light side of Papaya Cardstock for the 'ridges'...let me tell you - our NEW Adhesive Sheets made this SUPER EASY to adhere down (watch my YouTube video below to see how it's done)...
----------------------------------------------------------------
And of course, I had to finish off the inside with more sentiments from the For All Occasions stamp set...


Thank you for stopping by!

I hope you'll go enjoy the "real thing" today - after all, you have an EXCUSE!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....