Friday, November 12, 2021

Deck the Palms and JOIN MY TEAM...

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!! I'm excited to be 8 hours away from a be in my loungewear all day-type of weekend​...what about you guys 😍

During the month of November, CTMH is having a special featuring the DECK THE PALMS Collection. This Collection is full of tropic patterns, stamps and embellishments AND ALSO has an option for Christmas-themed Tropics. I don't know about you but sometimes TEXAS in December can mimic the tropics 😂

Not only can you purchase this collection (as a bundle and save money or ala carte) BUT you can also get the PAPER BUNDLE FREE!!! That means that if you sign up to be a CTMH Maker as part of my Stamp, Paper, Scissors Team, you will get the GORGEOUS Patterned Paper + Sticker Sheet AND the FABULOUS Cardstock with that UV Coating! 


You can check out the collection on my YouTube channel where I walk you through all the products. 

You can SIGN UP TO BE ON MY TEAM {{{here}}}...I'd love to have you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....