Monday, August 31, 2020

Got Candy? - Anything Goes with H2H...

Sooooo much going on today and tomorrow...I am SO EXCITED!!!

First let's start with THIS PAST WEEKEND and TODAY! I was a guest on the NEW Crafty Game Show - CRAFT ROULETTE! You guys HAVE TO GO check it out...every Friday night over on FB! You can catch the replay of my episode {{{here}}}.

So TODAY, I can share the card I made during that show as part of my entry for the H2H Challenge - Anything Goes!

This card features the GOT CANDY? Special that is going on RIGHT NOW on my website! If you aren't a Halloween person, never fear....most of the patterns can be used for other occasions, like I did here several years back with the Hello Pumpkin papers {{{here}}} and {{{here}}}! 





Thanks for stopping by! 

Head on over to the H2H Challenge Blog and see what the other DT Members have to share and don't forget to play along with us - you have the WHOLE MONTH of September!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....