Tuesday, September 25, 2018

So Proud...

I absolutely LOVE doing sports layout but by the time you're finished with a kid's High School activities, you feel like you will die if you see another orange & blue page...am I right!?!?! Coupled with the fact that our 2 oldest are pretty much back-to-back High Schoolers but I LOVE how this layout came together.

It is one I made for my Extravaganza presentation this Summer in Vegas and, believe it or not, it's using HALLOWEEN paper...our NEW line, Hello Pumpkin.

Take a look and let me know what you think...
--------------------------------------------------
And...I used the NEW stamp set, So Proud of You for the "title" if you will. To make it non-Halloweeney, I covered all the black lines of the B&T with Bluebird Cardstock...believe or not, it wasn't that time-consuming...

Thanks for stopping by...keep on coming back as I share more artwork from EXTRAVAGANZA as well as some FABULOUS new artwork!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....