Thursday, September 27, 2018

Full of Miss-Chief...

As some of you may know, we have this little girl in the midst of a BUNCH OF BOYS...lol..well, she definitely can hold her own and this layout displays just that!

I used the NEW Hello Pumpkin line from CTMH which is supposed to be predominantly Halloween but as you can see in this layout, you can totally make it not so...


------------------------------------------------
Here's a close-up...

I used the Stitched Alphabet to hide the word "SCARY" on the Lagoon-colored PML to the right of the photo grid...the title is made using Erin's Hand (a NEW favorite of mine)...

And...I used the NEW Thin Cuts - Shaker Windows & Confetti to make various circles...everything else is Hello Pumpkin paper & Complements...


Here's a look at the products I used...all of which can be purchase on my website {{{here}}}






1 comment:

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....