Monday, September 17, 2018

Product Challenge: Ribbon - with H2H...

Top of the morning to you...and I pray that your week is AMAZING!!!

I'm going to try and make it pretty at least by sharing a card I made for the latest H2H Challenge and it's a PRODUCT CHALLENGE featuring RIBBON!

Here's a look at my card using the new BOUTIQUE line from CTMH...

---------------------------------------
I know...you're wondering where the unique ribbon technique is...well, I used the Peacock Stitched Ribbon (in the CLEARANCE section of my website right now) as the leaves of the flower I made using the NEW Decorative Border Thin Cuts and Stitched Circles...
------------------------------------
And...I carried the ribbon over to the inside of my card with this little ribbon tab...

Thank you so much for stopping by...I hope you're inspired by this card and all the other DT Member's artwork...go check it out and play along with us before the end of the month!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....