Thursday, August 6, 2020

Creative Ways to Use Vellum | Creative Design Team...

I don't know about you but I LOVE VELLUM!!!

It adds so much softness and dimension to any card, layout or papercraft project. 

Here are some examples using various methods (don't forget to scroll to the bottom and watch my process video)

NUMBER 1: Cut with the Cricut

I used the Flower Market Cricut Collection and Vellum for the jar to add a softness, much like actual glass would (funny story...I took the time to cut those stems thinking the curved part of the glass was the FRONT of the jar but my hubby pointed out that he perceived it as the BACK of the jar...funny what your eyes will do...lol)
NUMBER 2: Dry Emboss

The bottom portion of this card was embossed with one of our Embossing Folders (retired) and then I added the Gerbera Daisy from the Flower Market Cricut Collection...I LOVE the softness!
NUMBER 3: ThinCuts 

Use ThinCuts of various shapes to add subtle coordinating pieces to your layouts (you could also do this with cards)







NUMBER 4: Print on for journaling

I LOVE to use Vellum to print on...you can layer on top of some busy patterned paper to tone it down a bit OR you can layer over a photo, like I did here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....