Sunday, March 1, 2020

WYD with Artfully Sent...

I had so much FUN joining the CTMH Twisted Sisters YouTube Hop where we show you how to take ordinary products and use them in not-so-ordinary ways!

My project is a 12x12 Layout using the Artfully Sent Circut Collection from CTMH. If you are familiar with the collection, it is ALL CARDS! 

Watch my video to see how it's done as well as how I used some Oh My Heart stickers but NOT for Valentine purposes.


Don't forget to visit all the Twisted Sisters' YouTube channels and check out what they have to share!

Also...you can find the link to my Design Space file in the description of my video. All you need to complete the layout is the Artfully Sent Cricut Collection and your favorite paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....