Thursday, March 12, 2020

Everyday Moments Cricut Collection Video Series - C...

I am moving right along with my Everyday Moments Video Series featuring the NEW Cricut Collection from CTMH!

Here is a look at the project for the Letter C using the Celebrate Layout key. I took a two-page layout and made a 6x6 mini-album with an handmade cover.

As always, I included my Design Space file for you in the description of my YouTube video below. As long as you have the Everyday Moments Cricut Collection, you can use the file to recreate this project...all the sizing is done for you!

Don't forget to check out ALL the videos in the series, as I added some tassels to the cover of my 6x6 album after I posted the video. You'll want to watch how to make these CUTE little embellishments using images that comes with the Celebrate Layout key.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....