Monday, March 16, 2020

Thinking of You with a Vintage feel...

It's another Monday which means the girls over on the Heart 2 Heart Challenge Blog have a NEW Challenge for you and this week's challenge is...


I made this card using the Yesterday & Today line from CTMH as well as the You Make Me Happy Operation Smile stamp set...
 ---------------------------------------
I took the Thin Cut frame from the Yesterday & Today Scrapbooking Stamp Set and dry-embossed it using my die cut machine (the method of doing this will vary depending on which diecut machine you own). After I got the raised embossed image, I took a sanding block and lightly sanded over the raised parts, creating this end result...

Thank you for stopping by!

I hope you'll head on over to the H2H Challenge Blog and see what the other DT Members created. And, I hope you'll play along with us and this VINTAGE FEEL challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....