Thursday, February 27, 2020

Celebrate Today Scrapbooking Workshop Kit...

Only 3 more days to get your hands on this COLORFUL line from CTMH - Celebrate Today

I've taken the predesigned Workshop Kit from CTMH and tweaked it just a bit, still using the FABULOUS die-cuts and acrylic shapes that are EXCLUSIVE to the Celebrate Today Scrapbooking Workshop Kit!

Here is a look at the layouts...





Here's a look at the Kit....SO BRIGHT and CHEERFUL!

You can order your Celebrate Today Scrapbooking Workshop Kit on my website then let me know you ordered it and I will e-mail you the cutting diagrams and instructions for these layouts!

Another kit that will be retiring soon and is LOW QUANTITY is the Spruced Up Scrapbooking Workshop Kit...it's full of Wintery goodness and, while I don't have separate instructions for this kit, CTMH's colorful illustration guide comes with every kit so you can create with ease!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....