Monday, February 3, 2020

Celebrate Good Times with H2H...

I'm not sure if you've seen the NEW Celebrate Today line from CTMH but it's PERFECT for just about anything springy! I decided to use it for a very special birthday layout and we are definitely CELEBRATING GOOD TIMES in this one-page layout for the H2H Challenge this month!

Here's a look at my one-page layout (excuse the glare as this layout has some interactive Flip-Flaps so I had to take the photo while it was in the Memory Protector.

-----------------------------------
Here's a look at the first flip out...I used 4x4 flip flaps I could use that little 2x4 piece of polka-dot B&T as my subtitle for the "#5" which was cut with the Block Number Thin Cuts (my go-to for titles)...
------------------------------------
Here's the final flip out...

What are you guys celebrating today? Please consider documenting the occasion on a Scrapbook layout and link up to our H2H Challenge! We would LOVE to celebrate with you!

Have a GREAT week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....