Monday, April 15, 2019

Weather or Not with H2H...

HAPPY MONDAY before Easter!!! In my parts, it's been HOT but Easter is known for bringing nasty weather and that usually means COLD that we aren't used to.

H2H is challenging us with WEATHER or NOT and here's my take on it...



----------------------------------------------------
I grouped the Something Fierce and I Heart Us products lines from CTMH and I LOVE the fun and funkiness of the layout! If you're wondering where my "weather" comes in, check out this grouping of sunshine, stars and rainbows...
---------------------------------------
And...how about this cute little palm tree from Something Fierce!

Thanks for stopping by...head on over to the H2H Blog and see what the other DT Members have to share and don't forget to play along with us before the end of the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....