Monday, April 29, 2019

BEST DAY EVER with Bring Back My Pack - Zoe...

As you know, CTMH has brought back one of my all-time FAVORITE paper packets and totally IMPROVED it by add a full 12x12 Sticker Sheet and updating some of the colors!!!




I did a QUICK card this weekend and documented the process over on YouTube. Here's a look at the card which measures 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 (standard size in the US). I also used one of the patterns from the Make it From Your Heart Vol. 4 which made it super EASY to assemble!


------------------------------------
Here's a look at the inside...

Zoe is back for a LIMITED TIME (until May 31st to be exact) or while supplies last so hurry on over to my website and get yours before they're all gone!

You can also get one for FREE...if you like FREEBIES!!! I already have a qualifying "party" for April but NEED YOUR ORDER for you to qualify to WIN this! Qualifying is easy...just simply order at least $25 (retail - before tax & shipping) and you'll be entered into the drawing for THIS as well as a share of the HOSTESS REWARDS!

----------------------------------------------
AND...if you sign up to be on my STAMP, PAPER, SCISSORS TEAM today or tomorrow, you can get one for FREE just for signing up...IN ADDITION TO all the other goodies you get as a Consultant!!!

THANKS for stopping by...don't forget to go check out my YouTube process video...at less than 4 minutes, you're in for a treat!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....