Saturday, May 7, 2016

Pie Charts & YOU make me happy...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all you women out there...whether you birthed your babies, adopted your babies, have fur-babies or have heavenly babies...this day is for YOU!!!

Today's my day to post over on the PPPR Blog and I have been dying to use the Pie Charts Cutting File ever since Lisa added it to the shop and I finally had a chance to do so yesterday on (Inter)National Scrapbook Day!

Here's my layout...

-----------------------------
Here are some closeups...I used the GORGEOUS Happy Times Paper Packet which is this month's NSD Special from CTMH! It's only available during the month of may and you can get it FREE with a qualifying order!
--------------------------------------------
You can also get your hands on this EXCLUSIVE stamp set this month as part of the NSD Campaign...
--------------------------------
Isn't this Flamingo stamp the CUTEST!!! It's from our NEW stamp set and Thinlets line, Tickled Pink...


Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to head on over the PPPR Blog and check out what files I used...you're gonna LOVE the Pie Chart Cutting Files!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....