Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Calypso Workshop...

Today I'm welcoming the month of MAY with open arms!!! I cannot wait for Summer to get here AND Close To My Heart has knocked it out of the park with the recent release of its Seasonal Expressions 2 which has the most beautiful NEW PAPER LINES in it!

This month, I'm showcasing CALYPSO which is fun, funky & Summery!




-----------------------------------------------
Not only does this Layout Workshop come with 4 layouts instead of my usual 3 BUT you also get 4 adorable cards and a very versatile Tag Box!

This workshop is available to EVERYONE, Consultants included!

Purchase options are below. If you are purchasing just the Cutting Diagrams/Instructions, you will be e-mailed within 10-12 hours after I get notification that your purchase has been made. If you are ordering any of the kits, please allow 7-15 days, depending on your kit choice...THANKS!



CALYPSO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....